- Wizard of Needles offers complete professional alteration service with attention to quality.
- If we determine that the outcome will not be satisfactory or up to our standards, we reserve the right to refuse alterations or repairs.
Fitting / pinning / marking
- We are not responsible for customer provided dimensions/markings. We require our qualified staff to perform all measurements and markings as part of our service to you.
- We advise you to bring shoes / belts / suspenders / undergarments / etc. you plan to wear with your garment. This will ensure proper fitting and pinning.
- If you decide to cancel our service after all measurements and markings are done, we reserve the right to remove all marks and pins.
- All alteration prices disclosed over a phone call are very approximate. The final prices may be changed, depending on the type of work and material.
- We reserve the right to not tell the price of alteration work over the phone.
- The price of alteration work doesn't depend on the price paid for your garments.
- We do not accept bargaining, we do not offer deals. All prices are final. Some discounts can be given to elderly or disabled people.
- The final price is always disclosed to a customer before we start working on your order.
- We reserve the right to change the price if extra work that was not readily apparent prior to taking order is required. In such case the price change will be discussed with customer.
- We reserve the right to change the price if you need adjustments to an order which has been placed.
- We love our work, but please be considerate of our time. Any question that lasts more than 10 minutes will be considered a consultation. A $20 consultation fee may be applied for appointments lasting up to 20 minutes. However, if we perform the sewing work on your garment, there will be no consultation fee.
- Wedding dress fitting and consultation is $50. There is no fee if we do your wedding dress alteration with us.
- We require prepayment of 50% for alteration work over $100.00 (no exceptions). Full prepayment is required for work less than $100.00.
- The order must be paid in full at the time of pickup before we will release the garments.
- We reserve the right to ask for full payment at the time of booking regardless of the total price of alteration work.
Cancellation / Refund
- If you decide to cancel your order, please call us in advance and visit our shop to pick up your garments.
- There is no refund if the alteration work is in progress or has been completed. If you happen to find an issue with your item, please advise us and we will be happy to rectify the situation.
- Consultation/fitting fees are not refundable.
- All garments brought in for alterations must be clean, smoke and animal hair free.
- We reserve the right to decline working on garments that are not clean and unhygienic.
- Please present your receipt when picking up your garment
- We advise you to try on your garment immediately after pick up either in the shop or at home to make sure it fits right for you. If your garment needs adjusting, please bring it back with a reasonable request and receipt within 24 hours.
- All garments must be picked up within 30 days of the invoice. Unclaimed garments may be donated, sold or have a storage fee added ($10/day).
Existing damages and defects
- All garments will be checked for damages and defects before we take them in for alterations. Please advise us of any existing damages and defects that will not be repaired by us during the alteration process.
- We are not responsible for any existing damages and defects that were not apparent during initial check and were found on garment during our work.
Abuse and harassment
- Verbal abuse and harassment of any kind are not tolerated. We reserve our right to refuse service as a result of abuse or harassment by the customers.
- We reserve the right to refuse service.